Our wedding coverage is set up so that we are there with you ALL day, on your day. We do not restrict your coverage with hourly limits. When you hire us, you are getting FULL coverage on your wedding day because we feel that is what you deserve to have. We arrive while you’re getting ready and stay until you leave (or close to it).
We know from experience that four to six hours of coverage is never enough time to truly capture every detail of your wedding. To us, your wedding is a collection of stories, moments, and events and we want to make sure we get it all. This is why we do not put time limits on your day and spend an average of 10-12 hours providing coverage. We love shooting weddings and our client referrals are a testament to that!
What’s included? Well, it depends on the package that you choose. We do like to keep things simple though, so all of our packages include the following:
- Full coverage on your wedding day (no hourly limits - coverage includes photography of your entire wedding day from start to finish)
- Unlimited Images (we never limit the number of images that you will receive)
- Engagement Session
- Rehearsal Attendance
- Digital Images (all images on a USB flash drive)
- Print Release (with full print rights)
- Private online gallery (you can view, share, and order prints of your images from the gallery which will be available to you until I retire)
Our packages range from $3,500 to $7,500. Most couples working with Le Tir invest between $4500 to $6500 in their wedding photography and almost always choose to have a second photographer to ensure optimal coverage of their day. Additional package options are as follows, depending upon the package that best fits your needs:
- Additional photographer for the best possible coverage
- Wedding Album
- Digital Wedding Album with music
- Canvas or Metal Prints
- Boudoir Session (Boudoir Session includes a 10 page, 6x6 album printed on Lustre paper with a premium white leather padded cover presented in a Boutique bag.)
- Bridal Session
Looking for something more? For our very discerning brides, we do offer an elite "Le Tir" package. Please contact us for more information.
We also understand that every wedding is unique so we do encourage you to contact us with your requests.
A non-refundable deposit and a signed agreement are required to hold your date.
* DESTINATION WEDDINGS *
YES! WE LOVE THEM! Please contact us regarding our destination wedding packages as they do vary by location due to travel costs. Travel costs include economy airfare to your location, in addition to lodging and per diem while on location. Our passports are current, we are ready to experience new culinary delights and are ready to travel to your dream destination!